Thursday, October 8, 2015

Blog 8: Independent Component 1 Proposal


1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

- For my 30 hours, I thought that it'd be great to film sessions of me sport fishing and talking about tips and technique as well as simple information that will all be condensed into a 10-20 minute long video that can be presented like an episode on sport fishing.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

- Well, I'll have a lot of have stored on my GoPro or GoPros as I may buy more. Plus, I will have photos and signed letters of proof by my mentor, that we actually spent a certain amount of time working on filming it all.

3.  Explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

- By filming, I get to not only practice sport fishing, but review myself in the sport. I can look over the film/video and watch what I'm doing wrong and how can I perfect it such as a hook set or a perfect flip and pitch cast. Then, I can also do more research on how to do it the right way, or how can I perfect it to be done the right way. 

4.  Update your Senior Project Hours log.

- This will be done immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment