Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog 22: Independent Component 2


I took the picture above!


Content:
LITERAL
(a) Include this statement: “I, Michael Nunez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 36 hours of work.”
(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.

- Delbert Nuñez, California Department of Fish and Game
- Kimberly Romero, Okuma
-Arthur Garcia
(c) Update your Independent Component 2 Log (which should be under your Senior Project Hours link)
- Done
(d) Explain what you completed.    
- I had gone fishing to many different places to practice techniques that would help me catch more fish and have fun.(e) Defend your work and explain the component's significance and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.   
- My independent component took a lot of time to travel to different places and try to catch fish and practice techniques as well as record it for evidence.
(f)How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped.
- My independent component allowed me to get footage of me fishing which forced me to go out fishing and try to put these techniques to work. 

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure why the formatting and fonts are all different? I have them the same in the preview.

    ReplyDelete