Thursday, May 26, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection


(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

- I'm proud that I got to do everything that I never got to do on any other presentation. This included an intro and a hype video as well as a halftime show with closing music and games that everyone got to play. Plus, we got to play kahoot and a real fishing game which were really fun and everyone loved it.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

- AE leaning more towards an E because I met every requirement and did extra to keep everyone entertained.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? 
Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

- AE leaning more towards an E, I did everything required and more to learn the maximum amount of information possible.


(3) What worked for you in your senior project?


- The idea that I kept it informally formal by creating jokes that were educational and used the great ideas of videos to show everything in real life scenario's so it all worked amazing in informing people while entertaining them. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?

- I wish it was more funny and entertaining.
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

- Fishing has been a huge part of my life and will continue on with me for the rest of my life as well as my children and other generations after me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi i like your post realy i have read first time Thanks for sharing keep up the good work.


    Fish Farming

    ReplyDelete