Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection


1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?

- I was very proud that I knew all of my information and spoke about everything I wanted to very clearly and smooth. I also thought that I matched my outfit perfectly for the scenario for sport fishing and I felt like every sounded pretty interesting and fun as people seemed to enjoy it.

2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.


- I'd give myself an AE, mainly because I completed everything that was asked for and more. I just didn't go over book details such as others. I also went over hands on details that you can only get from certain scenarios, plus I give lots of information and plenty of answers for my EQ that I will soon narrow down.

3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?


- I'd bring a fishing pole to show and I'd probably skip talking about one of the solutions and I'd show my props (lures) to others so they can see and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment