Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Approval


For this blog post and approval, please answer the following questions.

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

- I'm going to fish with my mentor and film myself with my GoPro. This time will be better because I will have my GoPro from the start so I can film everything now instead of being late. 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

- The film will show plenty of events and traveling as well as fishing through a lot of places and gaining more experience in the field.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

- This will allow me to go fishing more and get more experience in the field as well as review the footage so I can see what happened and what occurred.

4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.

- Done

No comments:

Post a Comment