Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Independent Component 1

Independent Component 1 Video

  • LITERAL
    (a) Write: “I,  Michael Nuñez affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 38 hours of work.”

  • (b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component.
  • Delbert Nuñez, California Department of Fish and Game, My mentor
  • GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition
  • IMovie
  • Mac Book Pro Retina 13'

  • (c) Update your hours in your Senior Project Hours link. Make sure it is clearly labeled with hours for individual sessions as well as total hours.
  • All Done!

  • (d) Explain what you completed.    
  • I went on many adventures with my mentor and we fished many lakes, rivers, ponds, and different areas of the ocean, but I forgot to record some or take pictures so I couldn't mark down some for my independent component.

  • INTERPRETIVE 
    Defend your work and explain its significance to your project and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  
  • As my video showed, I went on many adventures and even went out of state to go fish with my mentor and record all kinds of different footage and take pictures.

  • APPLIED
    How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better?  Please include specific examples to illustrate this. 
  •  Throughout my entire independent component, I got to practice fishing techniques in California as well as different states. I got to practice my EQ by improving my catching skills and reducing my fishing skills. I also got to get footage and record different adventures of me fishing different areas and I got to target different species and learn more about catching fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment