Monday, February 1, 2016

Blog 15: Lesson 2 Reflection

This picture was taken right after my Lesson 2! :D


1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
- I'm really proud of everything from entertaining people to informing and teaching people about Sport Fishing. As my worksheet and questionnaire showed, everyone learned something except for Zuhayr due to him answering his only question wrong, but I did understand his point. I also gave away stuff for students to take home and everyone came up to me after my presentation mentioning how great it was and how good my Hook and Activity were.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE  <--     P          AP       CR       NC

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
- I reached every time minimum and never exceeded the time limit. I also had lots of information and evidence from sources and my mentor. I met every requirement and more for my lesson 2 and it was the best of both worlds; entertaining and informational. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
My Hook was better than the hook I used in Lesson 1. The Activity worked really good as well and I had everybody's attention and enthusiasm up.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
- The only thing that was sort of a problem was that my EQ was on the bottom of the page, and Mr.Rivas said he preferred it on top.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
-  To be preservative to the fish and treat them with care so you don't harm them.

No comments:

Post a Comment