Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

  • I plan to interview my father.
  • The reason behind this is because my father has over 40 years of experience in sport fishing, and I'm much closer to him that any other fisherman, so because of this, my interviewee will be more comfortable with my questions and give me a full answer with more detail and possibly more detail than the best fisherman could possibly give me.
  • The second person I plan the interview is main owner at Sav-On Tackle because he owns a fishing tackle shop and knows not only from his perspective, but he talks to thousands of customers and other fisherman who have information to share, so he must know a lot of specific details in and out of fishing.

2.  Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?

  1. What is the most important factor when it comes to sport fishing and why?
  2. How would you describe a good day of fishing?
  3. Is there a difference between commercial and sport fishing? Which is better and why?
  4. Why do you continue to sport fish after all these years? Do you ever get tired or bored?
  5. What is the best thing anyone has ever taught you about fishing? 
Here is a picture of my interviewee while we were at           
San Clemente Island.     

No comments:

Post a Comment