Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep 1

As the year goes on, and as our senior projects come close to a final completion, I hope to have more knowledge than ever about sport fishing. I hope to accomplish many goals as well that involve sport fishing, like most fish caught and released in one day. Plus, I hope to accomplish my goal of catching my biggest fish ever, but most importantly I plan to accomplish a major goal involving my peers. I hope to teach my peers and many others about sport fishing to give them a reality check that sport fishing does not kill. Sport fishing promotes catch and release as well as fish farms to help grow our huge populations of fish. Commercial fishing is what kills, and it angers sport fisherman because we are not what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment