Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep


Above is a picture of myself targeting trout in a beautiful stream located in Sierra Nevada.

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?   

- Interviewing my interviewee and spending mentorship hours wit him has really had a huge impact upon with my senior topic. It has made the world and topic of Sport Fishing not just an activity or subject to me, but rather a way of life and a connection. It has made a huge positive impact on me with inner-self and seeing Sport Fishing from a whole different perspective that lights a world of fire and lets me see ways that many others can't see. So, overall this has all been a great experience in teaching me so many different things about it in different ways. 

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

- The only thing that I find difficult is finding time with school now in session, to get out and get more hands-on experience with Sport Fishing rather than verbal stuff. I can adapt with scheduling by adjusting my schedule to evolve around this area and the senior team could help by dedicating an entire day to senior project hours which is highly impossible, but it would be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment