Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Blog 5 - Interview 1 Reflection

Here is a picture of my interviewee (person on the right) and I (person in the middle).

1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview? Is there anything I would do differently for other interviews?

- While interviewing my interviewee, I learned lots of informations on laws and regulations and basics of all round sport fishing. But of next time, I think it'll be a great idea if I give my interviewee the questions a day or two ahead so that they could read the questions and come up with a good answer to give once I ask them the question.

2. Did I get additional resources and contacts? What is the most useful? Why?

- Yes, for a new resource, I can start reading the Western Outdoor News and I have a new contact that my interviewee mentioned whom goes by the name, John Woodrum who is the owner/operator of the Pursuit which is a well know sport fishing vessel out of San Pedro.

3. What makes my interviewee qualified to help me?

- My interviewee is a certified and licensed fisherman.

- He is also a member of the California Department of Fish and Game.

-He also has over 45 years of experience with Sport Fishing which is 30 more years than me.


Link to my interview: https://soundcloud.com/mikeymellark/fishing-interview-91515-333-pm

No comments:

Post a Comment